TCM Acupuncture is a Chinese medical clinic owned and operated by Susanna Ho, DAOM, L.Ac., C.SMA, OTR, CHT. Dr. Ho has earned her doctorate degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine and M.S. degree from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. Susanna is licensed as an Acupuncturist, Herbalist, and Occupational Therapist in the state of New Jersey and New York. Susanna also held B.S. degree in Occupational Therapy from the Texas Woman’s University in the 1979 and then furthered her career, medical education and expertise by becoming a certified Hand Therapist. After working at various institutions including the prestigious Hospital for Joint Diseases and Orthopedic Institute in NYC, Susanna opted to try private practice in Wayne, New Jersey where she currently practices both upper extremity rehabilitation as well as Traditional Chinese Medicine including acupuncture and herbal therapies. She pursued yet another specialty by obtaining additional training in sports medicine acupuncture with the internationally renowned acupuncturist Matt Callison, becoming a certified Sports Medicine Acupuncture Specialist in 2011.
Dr. Ho’s mission is to assist as many people as possible in their quest for optimal health and to facilitate their road to recovery.
Commonly Treated Conditions Include:
- Disorders of Bones, Muscles, Joints, and Nervous System, such as arthritis, headache, sciatica
- Gynecological Disorders, such as Painful Menstruation, Menopause, Infertility
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as IBS, Crohn’s, Nausea, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Respiratory Disorders, such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and bronchitis
- Circulatory Disorders, such as Hypertension, Anemia, Fatigue
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders, such as Insomnia, Weight Loss
- Addictions, such as alcohol, nicotine, drugs
- Supportive Therapy for other Chronic, Painful Disorders & PTSD
- Laser Acupuncture
- Master Tung Acupuncture 董氏奇穴
- Dr Richard Tan Balance Method 立竿見影
- AcuGraph Digital Meridian Imaging
- Herbal Medicine
- Hand Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Anticipate things that may grow thorny, while they are still easy to manage, and do things that would become momentous, while they are still insignificant. – Lao Tzu
The Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) community is saddened by the death of a distinguished scholar, healer, and researcher, Dr Richard Teh-Fu Tan, who passed away in late 2015.
Dr. Tan touched the lives of countless people in immeasurable ways. He was beloved by thousands of people across the globe for his wisdom, inspiration, humor and compassion. He tirelessly shared his
… Continue reading
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day is observed annually on October 24. It is part of an effort designed to increase public awareness of the progress, promise, and benefits of acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
An estimated 36% of U.S. adults use some form of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), according to a survey by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative
… Continue reading